Trees Mesh House
Also known as zig-zag greenhouse, its structure is designed to avoid the damage caused to the trees by insects (virus transmitters), wind and hail.
It has the simplest structure of them all and has mesh closings.
This kind of greenhouses is recommended for the growth of fruit trees or berries in warm and/or mild climates.
Thanks to its design, we can avoid hail damages in fruits and berries.
- Simplest and cheaper kind of greenhouse.
- Greatest inner spaces free from obstacles.
- Easy assembly, without welding.
- Great inner air circulation thanks to its permeable covering, offering protection for the crops from high temperatures and sun radiation.
- Protection against damages caused to the trees by insects (virus transmitters), wind and hail.