Vegetable Mesh House greenhouse
It is a kind of raspa y amagado greenhouse with a simpler structure, without rainwater collection gutters nor windows in the ridge. It’s closing is made with different kinds of mesh.
This kind of greenhouse is valid for vegetable growing in mild and warm climates, not recommended for rainy areas.
Its design makes it resistant to strong winds.
- Simpler and cheaper than Almeria style greenhouse.
- Greater inner spaces free from obstacles than Almería style greenhouse.
- Reduces the damages caused by insects (virus transmitters) and wind.
- Easy assembly, without welding.
- It allows the assembly of wiring to support the crop lines.
- Great inner air circulation thanks to its permeable covering, offering protection for the crops from high temperatures and sun radiation.